Triumph and BSA
New, New Old Stock (NOS), OEM, and Used Parts
2326 Amelia Circle - Tallahassee, FL 32304
Telephone: (850) 575-6889
Jon Berglund, Owner
For a complete list of parts in stock and pricing information, visit the
Countryside Cycle's 2005 Catalogue
|!!! UPS freight paid on parts orders over $200 to lower 48 states !!!|
- JCC 30mm Carbs. Flat slide, smooth bore, push pull choke. The best update on BSA and Tri Twins. $139.00 each. All carbs properly jetted before shipping.
- BSA Twins 59-65 Rear Sprocket 42T (part #42- 6331) NOS $60.00
- BSA through 67 half hub 68-5541/3 Ft. brake shoe pair NOS $45.00
- BSA Unit Singles Rocker feed oil line NOS (part #41-0807) $30.00
- BSA and Triumph 650 pistons JCC (Taiwan) and Hastings (USA). 9:1 comp, with rings and pins STD, +.020, +.040, +.060, +.080 in oversize
- Triumph Disc Brake Ft. fender brace mount 97-4004-C Chrome $55.00
- Triumph 650-750 twins valve spring set, very good quality British mfg. $49.00
- BSA/Triumph Chrome chain guard by LFHarris (UK) 83-9000 $105.50
- 200 Watt replacement alternator stator: 47194T. Throw your charging problems out the window. Plenty of juice for electronic ignition, a flame thrower, and a Halogen headlight. $141.00 Fits all BSA and Triumph Twins.
We ship parts UPS, FedEx, USPS with Pay Pal or USPO Money Order. You may also pay via personal check in advance of shipping. All parts are guaranteed to be the correct parts ordered and subject to customers approval. Return subject to 10% restocking and accounting fee. Parts may be returned for credit or refund.